If you wish to have things happen quickly please use our online service to enrol, here you will find available lessons.
Alternatively, enrolments can be completed by filling out the following forms:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Please be sure to be on time & make every lesson as there are no credits or refunds for missed lessons. We do not offer make up lessons.
2) If your tutor is unable to make a lesson a substitute tutor will be available or a make up lesson will be made at a time suitable to you, if however you miss this lesson we are unable to make the lesson up again.
3) Lessons are non transferable & non refundable. If lessons are terminated you may be charged a 50% penalty.
4) Rock n Roll High reserves the right to charge all overdue fees to the credit card you enrol with if payment has not been made by the due date unless a payment plan is in place.
5) You are not expected to re-enrol for lessons at the beginning of every term. You will automatically be enrolled at Rock n Roll High until you advise otherwise. Failure to advise of your intention to cancel prior to the commencement of the new term may result in your being charged for lessons.
6) Rock n Roll High does not teach on Public Holidays. You will not be charged for Public Holidays.
7) Rock ‘n Roll High School does NOT have a copyright licence. It is therefore ILLEGAL for us to provide students with copied material of any kind including SHEET MUSIC, SONG LYRICS, GUITAR TABS or any UNSOLICITED copies of any copyrighted material. Students will be provided with guidelines on internet links, purchase of sheet music and music text books.
Rock ‘n Roll High students will regularly be invited to perform at a variety of music events including our End of Term Gigs, Showcase, CD Launches as well as community events as invited. Photographs and Videos will be taken of students as they perform. These photographs/videos will often be used for our promotional activities including (but not exclusively) web pages and social media.
We would ask that you read the following disclaimer outlining the above and then answer the question on the enrolment form listed after out Terms and Conditions.
Rock ‘n Roll High School (RRH) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by RRH, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. RRH may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by RRH including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
A person attending a RRH event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to RRH by indicating your response on the enrolment form and advising the photographer, and/or the event organizers at events as outlined above.By participating in a RRH event or by failing to notify RRH, on the said enrolment form, your desire to not have your photograph used by RRH, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify RRH from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.Any person or organization not affiliated with RRH may not use, copy, alter or modify RRH photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from RRH.